12.31.2009

:NEW YEAR:


As 2009 is quickly coming to a close, I am encouraged to reflect on the past 365 days. When a year ends I begin to reexamine my life and attempt to think of resolutions that can ultimately change who I am as a person and furthermore alter my decisions in 2010. To me a resolution represents a new beginning and a transformation. Resolutions are goals that are placed to continue to motivate and check yourself throughout the year. What resolution(s) can you think of that will make YOU a better person. Whether that may be to love more, to encourage others, to have healthy relationships or maybe even living a life of more optimism. I want to inspire you to remember your resolutions in 2010 to cross your comfort level and boundaries and fully live out your resolutions. It is a new decade, a new start go and take chances. Ring in 2010 remembering the blessings that have been placed in your life and begin a TRANSFORMATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment